Sunday, July 8, 2012

two months hence, I still hate swords


Late monthly reading...

1) General Mood and Outlook: Queen of Swords

I am going to stab mofos.  Sweet.

2) Finances: 7 of Disks - Failure

.I don't want to hear this. There's a lot of fail in this area already. Short of repossession, eviction, or incarceration, I am really not sure what other failures might be in store.

Fix: XV - The Devil

I think I get it. It's not actually something I want to hear, but I think I get it.

3) Everyday Experiences: 7 of Swords - Futility

Cue nihilism.

Fix: Prince of Wands. Which is just Crowley's way of saying, "Well, I already told you there was nothing to be done with it, but if you'd really like to bash your ahead against your own powerlessness, please feel free. I've got popcorn."

4) Home: 8 of Swords - Interference

More nihilism.

Fix: 3 of Disks. Feel free to work your ass off although forces outside your control will render it moot. Thanks, cards.

5) Fun/Hobbies/Games/Whatever: 7 of Wands

So here we find the fight. Everything is fucked, but we're putting energy into hobbies? Seems to me the Queen of Swords isn't being as discerning as she likes to pretend.

6) Work: 2 of Cups - Love

Things get better at work. I now believe my cards are taunting me in retribution for that whole "almost setting Lust on fire" thing. (That's for another post.)

7) Partnership: 4 of Swords - Truce

The fix? There is no fix. The fix is the 10 of Swords. Leave it the fuck alone and it won't get worse.

8) Crisis/taboo: 4 of Cups - Luxury

Time to embrace a life of asceticism?

9) Higher Perceptions: XIV - Art

Ah, balance. Maybe I need to almost set Art on fire next. This might be the key to aligning some of this nonsense.

10) Public Recognition/Future of Occupation: XXI - The Universe

Light at the end of the tunnel? Is this even relevant?

11) Friendship: Prince of Disks

I think I could use some Prince of Disks energy right about now.

12) Secret hopes/fears: 9 of Wands - Strength

Stop mocking me, cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment