Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday: The Possibility of Kicking Ass and/or Being Destroyed in the Burning Tower

1) Possible: Queen of Wands. HELL YES. Also, this is Crowley issuing a challenge: remember that you do actually have some power, yeah?

2) Important: 9 of Wands. Again with the power. Today is a day for kicking ass, apparently. Noted.

3) Courageous: Ace of Swords. Again with you, Ace! Decisions, decisions. I think this is about school. Maybe I should, you know, actually deal with it.

4) Futile: Prince of Swords.  All these ideas and nowhere to go, no commitment. Yes, incredibly futile. This is a comment on all of those "maybe, yeah, sure, whatever" things I've got floating around. Mr. Prince is not in control of his own mind, and therefore can't get anything done.

5) Necessary: The Tower. Ummm... yeah, I guess. I don't like it, but I will keep my eyes open for radical change potential today.

6) Joyful: 7 of Swords. Normally I would make some crack about how useless this information is, but I totally get it right now! I am sufficiently caffeinated for the first time in a week and my brain is actually working and I GET IT. Some things are not under my power. Some things are not in my control. The "joyful" part of that is leaving those things alone, and focusing on the things I actually can deal with.

7) Funny: 7 of Cups. I am starting to wonder if "funny" in this reading means "strange" instead of "humorous." There is some strange 7 of Cups business about right now. Weird emotional detritus floating to the surface that I don't really want to deal with. AT ALL. Or maybe I am supposed to find humor in the situation, which I am having a hard time doing.

8) Helpful: Knight of Disks. Yeah, yeah, whatever. I hate Disks.

So - today = action and control and power and decisions! And that nasty emotional drama? Laugh at it! This is, perhaps, the most coherent and helpful this spread has been so far.

Also, watch out for Towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment