Saturday, May 5, 2012

what's up supermoon? (OMG I HATE SWORDS)

I have learned that blogging this as I do the spread is the most likely way to ensure that I actually interpret the reading, instead of just writing it down on a sheet of notebook paper and keeping it folded up in my wallet promising to do it tomorrow, for a whole month.

ahem.

supermoon, kids! and wow is this month ever filled with crazy times. let's do this dance.

*NOTE: I hate this reading. This reading pissed me off, a lot. I am posting this as is because otherwise I will never post it, and never look at this spread again. It's really rough and whiny and terrible.*






1) General Mood and Outlook: Queen of Wands

Several people who know me might giggle or applaud this. This Queen knows what she wants, goes after it, refuses to take shit. Yes, please.

Assertiveness. Confidence. Action. All of these.

2) Finances: 7 of Wands - Valour

So money is still going to suck a little bit. But I am supposed to fight it. This isn't necessarily telling me that I'm going to end up homeless and desperate and forgotten by all who ever knew me (which is kind of my emotional issues with money in a nutshell). It's going to be a battle, I need to fight. I can do that.

3) Everyday Experiences: 6 of Disks - Success

Some success. Moderate. This is no 9, but some of the things I've been working on are going to come through and provide at least a moderate level of satisfaction. I am OK with that.

4) Home: 10 of Swords - Ruin

OK, this fucking blows. This is bad news bears. This tells me that my change in living situation that is coming up here, presently, is going to go badly, at least for me. At least in my head. At least in my attempts to manage interactions and make sure everyone loves everyone and gets along splendidly and there is no drama at all ever. I am going to drive myself insane, perhaps. I am going to hate it. Everyone is going to hate me. It's all going to be a big blob of hating.

More about this, specifically, later.

The fix, though, is the Ace of Disks. Which could mean: get a new life, get a new apartment, be a new person, or just fix everything and make it all perfect. I know that's not what it means. Swords upset me. Please forgive.

5) Fun/Hobbies/Games/Whatever: Princess of Disks

What's up, Princess? Do you indicate some sort of inspiration for me? A new project? Growth? How anything could possibly go well with that 10 of Swords staring at me is beyond my ability to comprehend right now.

I think my ability to read the rest of this with any level of perspective is shot.

6) Work: II - The Priestess

Seriously, fuck if I know.


7) Partnership: Prince of Wands

The Prince of Wands is an asshole. I honestly don't have much positive to say about him. I am, apparently, going to be an asshole this month. GOOD TIMES. Between this and that 10 of Swords I think I might just sleep in my car and avoid people altogether.

8) Crisis/taboo: 6 of Swords - Science

Fuck Swords.

9) Higher Perceptions: Queen of Disks

I could be learning to be in control and grown up and managing my shit, but 10 of Swords tells me I am going to be miserable, right? Moving on.

10) Public Recognition/Future of Occupation: 0 - The Fool

This is where I am an idiot!

11) Friendship: 9 of Swords - Cruelty

Having already seen that everyone hates me (house 4) and I am an asshole (house 7) is it really surprising that this sucks, too?

Fix: 10 of Wands, meaning, SORRY, NO FIX FOR YOU.

12) Secret hopes/fears: 6 of Wands - Victory

Yeah! I secretly hope that I will get through this in one piece, and everything won't suck. Isn't that cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment