Monday, July 30, 2012

"everyone's got a Monday..."


1) Possible: XX - The Aeon.

Are you serious? It's Monday, for fuck's sake. Nothing of actual importance ever happens on a Monday. Mostly to busy trying to avoid the mundane terrors that are conjured by the thoughts and fears of an entire populace concerning Monday as a mythical sort of beast intent on destroying us all.

But I like Aeons, mostly. I like the promise that this particular set of terrors is to an end, that there is something coming of it. It's tidy, and hopeful, and I've got way too many planets in Virgo and Sag to not be drawn to tidy, hopeful things.


2) Important: 3 of Cups - Abundance

Draw on existing emotional resources. This Aeon sounds a little nasty, because you're padding it with nice things. I am so on to you, cards.

3) Courageous: 10 of Disks - Wealth

Draw on existing material resources. This is going to be an "ask for help" kind of day, I think.

4) Futile: Ace of Wands

I've got lots of Wands, so what's so futile about the Ace? The 3 and 7, I suppose, are direct and to a purpose - the Ace is just fiery and passionate and inspired and ready to get out there and, you know, get some, whatever that some happens to be.

The 3 and 7 have rather full appointment books and won't be heading to that party, thank you.

5) Necessary: 3 of Wands - Virtue

Some important things I don't want to do that I will have to push myself through. This is like every day, though, because I am absolutely supremely lazy.

6) Joyful: 7 of Wands - Valour

Kicking ass is a seriously joyful time, I get it.

7) Funny: 6 of Disks - Success

The punchline is, once I finally make these phone calls and take care of some of these things, how fucking easy it actually was once I stopped avoiding it. Wanna bet?

8) Helpful: VIII - Adjustment

Ugh. Adjustment. Adjustment was my card of the year in 2010. I don't think I ever forgave it for that.

Since it's helpful, though, unless Crowley is poking some serious fun at me, this might be the good kind of Adjustment? Something coming up to even shit out that doesn't involve me flat on my ass and trying to figure out how, exactly, it was that I'd asked for that and whether or not it was worth it to attempt to magickally kick the ass of a past version of myself?

I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment