Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick note re: Beltane candle

I am really fascinated by the feeling of grounding into an energy sink that's (physically, at least) about twenty miles away. It's easier than I expected, and that makes me a little nervous.

But I had a headache for about thirty seconds, and simply sent it away. I experienced a brief bit of homicidal anger at someone stopped next to me at a red (because, I'm sorry, I should not be able to hear Rush Limbaugh playing in your car when your windows are closed, and I sure as fuck should not be able to quote him thirty minutes later) but smoothed it out, reorganized it a little bit, and sent it home.

The headache I wasn't worried about sending straight-up: just excess energy. The rage needed a little work before I felt safe launching it towards my altar.

But - thirty seconds, a minute, and it's gone. I have been more productive at work today than the last few weeks combined, and that's not just the caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment